This vital workshop will prepare you for your upcoming budgeting season. It will provide in-depth information on how to tie your strategy to effective annual budgets. You will get practical tips to improve budgeting in your organisation. Whether you're new at budget preparation or a pro, the Effective Budgeting Workshop will provide the latest most up-to-date financial concepts to prepare your Budget.
· Learn how to tie strategy to effective annual budgets
· Get practical tips to improve budgeting in your organisation
· Identify critical success factors for your organisation
· Understand how winning organisations harness the power of Balanced Scorecard
· Develop Key Performance Indicators that will help you to deliver results
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Nelisa Jojo is a qualified Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and holds a Bcom. Accounting degree from the Wits University-South Africa. She is a dynamic and passionate female with over 16 years technical experience in finance and taxation acquired both from private and public institutions. She is currently an external examiner at UNISA where she previously served as a tutor between 2008 and 2013. Nelisa is also the founder of Jojo Training Institute, an accredited training company in South Africa.REGISTER NOW:REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 28th Oct 2019